Who gives way

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

KraftyPg

This is not really a question just one of those odd occasions on the road that could nearly have a joke written about it.

I approached a three way intersection a few hours ago, three cars arrived at similar time. A d21 first, a D22 second and my D40 third. Ok it's not that interesting but still not something I see often.

Thats pretty cool. Its kinda like when you are stuck in traffic and surrounded by all the same colour cars. Kinda freaks me out lol.

or get to an intersection and all the cars indicator lights flash at the exact same time.

Give way to the Porsche unless you're well insured, and above that "give way to the big black mafia staff car".

I think the legal default is "give way to the right". For intersections like the 4-way stop signs, I think it's mutual consensus as to who goes first. Just pray the driver on your right isn't fixing for an insurance job or compo payout (which is pathetic in NSW).

Damn my theory was, D21 goes first, then the D22, then the D40, after all it should always be age before looks :big_smile:

I was driving the other day and there were 3 D22 STR's all in line. All white to.

One looked to be about 2004 model and then mine and a Thialand built D22.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back