• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hard Lid, Tub Liner, Roof Racks D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yammysj

Reaction score
Hi Lads,

I have decided I no longer require the following for my Nav (2010 ST Navara, Duel Cab, Grey)

- Genuine Nissan 3 piece hard lid (sports bar not included) $1200
- Genuine Nissan Under Lip tub liner $150
- Pro Rack Whisper roof racks $150

All in good condition.
Would consider swap for a canopy +- cash either way

Cheers

Hi,

Sorry lads, didn't realize my location was turned off. I am in Portland VIC, 3305.
Here is a picture of what the roof racks look like.

Kranzy, if you would like some more pics, inbox me your mobile number and I can send them.

Drew_man let me know if you are interested now that you know my location.

Cheers

Attachments

• Prorack_Gutterless_Roofrack_Flush_Whispbar_350pix.jpg
    Prorack_Gutterless_Roofrack_Flush_Whispbar_350pix.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 75
Im interested in the but im located in south australia, any idea how much postage would be? and if they will fit a 2010 thai rx

Last edited:
Where about in S.A, I can get a rough idea on postage for you. I would imagine there would be no drama's fitting a 2010 RX, as they came off of my 2010 thai ST , so should be exactly the same.

Hi mate,
Regarding the tub liner is it still in alright condition? And with the tailgate piece? And I'm in Bacchus Marsh Victoria, any idea on postage?

Hi all, update, roof racks sold.
Amos, the tub liner is in good nick, I didn't realize until just the other day that it has two 12mm holes from previous owner mounting a tool box etc, it has the tailgate piece inc. Not sure on postage, would prob be cheaper to drive down and pick it up.
Cheers Rhys

Amos, you can have first option on the tub liner for $50 if not anyone else on here is welcome to it, has just been listed on eBay

Latest posts

Back