New temp record

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navarian

Reaction score
Hottest day in Melbournes history,records have been taken for 150 years.
Previous record was 45.6,it's now 46.2. Thats dam hot.
Lots of bushfires and grass fires going on.
I feel very sad for the people out fighting these fires and the people under threat.
Best of luck to all,stay safe. :top:

I'm with you navarian. I have a few friends in the local SES and RFS and they have been called out in this heat......If only we could find the F'kers that light these fires.....

Stay safe boys and come home to your wives and kids.....

Lots of bushfires and grass fires going on.
I feel very sad for the people out fighting these fires and the people under threat.
Best of luck to all,stay safe. :top:

Could not agree more with you. The folks out fighting these fires have my utmost respect and are braver than I.

46.2? thats not too bad. All the rave about it just isnt worth it. Waitin for people to start spontaneously combustion lol

Pretty bad out there atm, my mate in Warburton is out with wet towels everywhere, sent the family away getting ready for what might occur. My Uncle and Aunty live in Stanley, they have a warning as well for the fire thats coming from Beechworth towards them, so far they've confirmed 14 deaths and the Police reckon there could be up to 30 in total.

Hope they are ok Shonky. The news footage of the fires this morning is shocking.26 confirmed dead,a dozen of those from Kinglake.Terrible.

Latest posts

Back