muster committee meeting feedback and suggestions

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparra04

Reaction score
There will be a comitee meeting this week
Anyone with questions and or suggestions ?
Type away

Maybe some sort of schedule or time table for events, meet times etc, i cant actually recall if there was one last year.
Other then that i think the way the last one was run was pretty well done right.

Exactly Steve an itinerary with times would be good I remember Tony would go around the campsites saying when we were going and it was a bit hard to get kids fed and organised at short notice.

guys
after this Thursdays meeting the commitee hopes to have 5 possible locations for the 2015 muster (1 suggestion per member)

Itinerary will be discussed this week as it will be important for people competing at sot
we are however still waiting on some more info re sot schedule
I urge everyone who is entering sot to have a look at the sot website...http://www.nissanpatrolclub.org/son-of-trials/

While this hasn't been confirmed by committee yet I expect that you will have to organise your own entry into sot if you are competing, still awaiting confirmation re spectators
there are toilets on site at sot and a lovely river for swimming

boxes of beer will be given away at END of muster

Last edited:
Please keep your beer boxes in "one piece" for "repacking and distribution" at end of muster
your co operation is appreciated

well what a productive meeting

we need to know roughly how many members will be competing at sot before we can approach sot organisers
please add your name to this thread if you intend on competing

one thing that was verified last night is you will have to take care of your own entry into sot, we have enough on our plate
more info on the schedule coming soon....and a surprise...or 2...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back