National tradesmans expo

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that would be a dangerous place with a credit card!

Yeah I reckon! I went to the engineering tradeshow in sydney last time it was on, that place was even worse! So many cool things. The next one is in May and I'd love to get down there again.

I so wanna go but the missus wont come and I recon she will skin me alive if I leave here home with the 3 kids 2 weekends in a row.

Saw a cool welder the other day, you can use it as an arc welder or if you buy the 2nd hand piece you can use it as a TIG welder (using argon gas?) the guy uses it to do his stainless fabrication was about $300 for the arc set up not sure on the tig side though. You would also need to hire a bottle of gas which from memory is about $160/year + about the same to fill the bottle.

I so wanna go but the missus wont come and I recon she will skin me alive if I leave here home with the 3 kids 2 weekends in a row.

Saw a cool welder the other day, you can use it as an arc welder or if you buy the 2nd hand piece you can use it as a TIG welder (using argon gas?) the guy uses it to do his stainless fabrication was about $300 for the arc set up not sure on the tig side though. You would also need to hire a bottle of gas which from memory is about $160/year + about the same to fill the bottle.

Yeah thats an inverter welder, I have got a couple of them now but need another one. I bought a Kempi one only about 2 months ago for $1500, it is quite good but not as fast to use as my other BOC ones. When we sometimes do many hundreds of welds a day it makes a big difference. I am going to chuck it on ebay soon if anyone is interested in one, try and get some of my money back.

Back