Stickers/Decals, What have you got?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a rego sticker and a mobil sticker for the 10K service I never removed. Not very exciting to start the thread off.

I have my company name on the side, thats more than enough stickers for me, I'd rather it completely plain to be honest.

Just got the Navara forum sticker on the back so far, have a few here but not sure where to put them.

wwww.navara.asia (extra w as www displays as a hope page link) top of front windscreen
will get company sticker on back canopy window eventually, those se thru window size stickers are expensive!

I've nothing on mine 'cept rego and service. Side/rear windows are tinted so they won't be seeing any stickers. The canopy has the dealer's sticker (poorly applied, my wife keeps asking me to peel it off since it's already come loose) and I probably will next wash (tomorrow, if nothing rears its ugly head).

When we get our Travelhome, we'll probably get the stickers that match it.

The last dealer who stuck a dealership sticker on one of my new cars got the sticker stuck on his desk. Didn't understand why if he wouldn't let me put a sticker on his car advertising my business why I'd want one on my car advertising his.

I want to get my windos tinted, but was still thinking of maybe a southern cross, or a eureka flag on the back window, and maybe 1 of the Chuck Norris Security stickers:)

I got a one way rear screen printed for my business on my nav, cant see it now because I fitted the canopy. My brother-in-law does them I can see how much if your interested flashum 1

Only a rego sticker and company signs rivoted to toolboxes on tray when on. After every service I peel off the "Next Service Due On" sticker, hate it on front screen.

I've got a Good Beer (instead of Good Year) sticker on the top of my windscreen from the previous owner. Has a little beer glass with wings in the middle of it.

I want to get my windos tinted, but was still thinking of maybe a southern cross, or a eureka flag on the back window, and maybe 1 of the Chuck Norris Security stickers:)

Dont do any of the above......move on and dont look back

Got my OSB sticker on the back! Makes my nav one of a kind :D

Attachments

• IMG_2374-1.jpg
    IMG_2374-1.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 62
My Nav has a TJM sticker on the back window (came with the fuel tank) and a Home sticker on the other side.

Oh and a rego sticker.

Dave.

Just got my new Exedy HD clutch fitted, so I now have an Exedy sticker, I think I will put it on my tool box

Back