Landcruiser Park trip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toryg

Reaction score
Hi just just thought i would extend the invite to the greater navara family,
heading up to LCMP for a long weekend of 4wding stitting around the fire and a bit of drinking
Date:8/8/14
leaving cabboulture Twin bp's north bound at 6am
Cost is $45 per 24hr stay

Hope to see you there maybe :)

Tory g

No snorkel needed Reuben the deepest we found 6 weeks ago was just above your wheels as in the second picture on the slideshow feature.
John

Have you been lately Leighto#L80?
Theres no water in it at all!!!
No mud either!!

yes have 2 complete tierods already packed, i just won't go up that track again!!

BIG GUS,
You have to give it another go,
Yes it was unfortunate what happened, but I still believe you can get to the top. And with your new steering arms you should not have any problems now.
Who knows I might even give it a go too..

Cheers
Geoff

"GO THE NAV V6's"

big gus,
you have to give it another go,
yes it was unfortunate what happened, but i still believe you can get to the top. And with your new steering arms you should not have any problems now.
Who knows i might even give it a go too..

Cheers
geoff

"go the nav v6's"

well now that we have set your nav up the same i reckon you can give it a crack and i will do the filming,sounds fair!

Is this still a go. Keen to go again. The pig pen is where i filled my nav with mud. So definately deep enough. Few weeks back had water up my windscreen so water can be as deep as u want. I want diff breathers before i go again.

Latest posts

Back