• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

transfer case

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjsnavara

Reaction score
got sitting here my rear diff also a tranfer case they are from 2002 str i have post here before with these bits ,i just can;t bin these bits because they are still in good work order have bits like cv also will sell the lot for $350 or trade for 16'' rims /cooper st 245 /75 for camper im in shepparton vic call me on 0409950406 all this parts are in great working con the diff is only missing the brakes have other small bits that i will add to pile too i hope sameone could use these bits cheers

no one after a spare

no one wants a spare tranfer case/diff i give to 26/7/14 can,t have them sitting for much longer cheers

if i had a bit more space to leave it lying around id probably pick it up, but i don't, also wont be near shepp for a while either.

Hi if your happy to give them away so you have some more space I could probably arrange for a mate to pick them up. The cost of the fuel for my mates wagon is as far as my budget goes at present, 4 kids and all.

Latest posts

Back