Hard tonneau cover

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bala

Reaction score
Looking at one as the tarp is next to usless here in NQ. keeps a bit of sun off but not much water out.
Intersted as to who has what brands and if they a water proof, and if you are happy with them overall.
Dont mind taking the bar off it means a dry tub

G'day Bala. I've got one. Don't know what brand, it's not obviously marked. Mine was on the ute when I bought it last year. Not quite completely water proof, but pretty close. After washing it I notice a bit of water gets in - probably less that 200ml. I use my ute to get a bit of firewood etc, and can take the lid off pretty easily.

Just out of interest, my brother was the previous owner and he had an alloy tray on the ute. He bought a tub, with factory tub liner and (unpainted) hard lid to put on before he sold it to me - cost him $700 for the lot. Then cost me $350 to get the lid painted.

I've still got the bar on, the lid narrows at the front and the tub has permanently attached panels to get around the bar. Overall looks pretty good - I wouldn't want to go without the bar. I'm pretty happy with the whole setup, although I do use my ute mainly as a run around, not as a work vehicle.

Latest posts

Back