Over $8000 in prizes to be won

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siringo

Reaction score
The 2014 Navara Muster Raffle is Now Open!

Ok guys, the ticket booth is now open, dig into your pocket, draw out some hard earned and spend up big. The 2014 Navara Muster Raffle is now OPEN!

OVER $8000 IN PRIZES
This will be an open table raffle,you get to choose
This year we have some bloody magnificent prizes supplied by our FANTASTIC Sponsors. So far we've been lucky to have received the following ...

From Zordo's 4WD Suspsension - A full set of shocks for your vehicle

From Tough Toys - 2 Seat Organisers & a Car Bra

From Forefront Industries - A Catch Can

From Ultimate Suspension - A $500.00 Gift Voucher

From Seldom Seen - A $500.00 voucher to spend on any of their Shocks

From Opposite Lock - 3M x 2.5M Awning with LED lighting, Recovery Packs & Discount Vouchers

From Berrima Diesel - A Plug'N'Go throttle controller and a heap of wearables

From 4WD Systems - A Diff Locker for either a D22 or D40

From Harrop/EatonA $990 Voucher for an e/locker, front or rear, D22 or D40

From Avenger 4WD A set of HID driving lights ($600 rrp)

From Coopers Tyres A$250 Tyre Voucher

From Redarc Australia A BCDC 1240 battery charging system

From ARB air compressor and tyre deflators

From Scav Custom Barwork (scottybobcat) A set of rock sliders

From IRONMAN4X4 some collapsable kitchenware and a rechargeable shower

But wait, we're hoping that's not all. We're expecting to receive even more prizes in the lead up to the Muster, some of which are real stunners!

FAQ's

Q - How much are tickets?
A - $5.00 each or 5 for $20.00

Q - When's the Raffle being drawn?
A - It's being drawn at the Muster.

Q - I'm not going to the Muster, can I buy tickets?
A - If you're not attending the Muster & want to buy tickets, you must arrange for someone at the Muster to choose your prize if your ticket is

drawn. You also need to arrange for your prize to be delivered to you. The Muster Committee will not arrange shipping.

Q - How do I buy tickets?
A - This is 3 step process, but don't worry it's quite simple.

Step 1 - Pay by EFT / Bank Transfer to: BSB 033-609 Acct 380702 - (use your forum nickname as payee / reference)
(Bank name - Westpac, Branch - Berwick VIC, Account Name - National Navara Muster)

Step 2 - Email [email protected] and tell us you've just purchased some tickets and give us your email address so we can email you

your ticket details.

Step 3 - We will email you your ticket details, print this email out so you have a copy of your tickets.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW

We really do have some great prizes
A FULL SET OF SHOCKS from ZORDO
That's right.
If you own a D40 THE prize will be... full set of Bluemax shocks delivered
And if you drive a D22 the prize will be.. full set of Lovell shocks delivered.

Thanks john for your generous support

Remember guys you get to choose the prize from the table, so chances of you getting something you need or want are good and the table is filling fast

The recovery gear and vouchers from OPPOSITE LOCK are awesome

LOTS more to come
stay tuned

Hey guys just want to say that we have more BIG prises in the pipeline and we will announce as they are made available.

Also ANYONE can buy tickets, you, your mates, your mum, it doesnt matter, the only thing is you will need to be at or have a nominated person at the MUSTER to choose your prize off the table.

So grab some tickets for a great chance in winning a prize, after all there are stacks of prizes not just a 1st to 3rd, we will keep drawing tickets until the prize table is empty.

Dont forget its all for CHARITY all money raised will go to them.

Last edited:
2014 Muster Raffle NOW OPEN

What about your mates mum?? I'll be buying some I think. (Tickets that is) Ill keep the streak up and buy early to win.

Edit: Done.

Last edited:
GREAT NEWS!!!!

4WD SYSTEMS ARE OUR NEW SPONSOR AND HAVE GENEROUSLY DONATED A LOKKA FOR EITHER A D22 OR A D40.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS FILL IN A REGO FORM FOR TWO FREE TICKETS IN OUR MONSTER MUSTER RAFFLE OR FOLLOW THE STEPS AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE AND BUY AS MANY TICKETS AS YOU WANT

CLICK ON THE LINK HERE TO GO TO 4WD SYSTEMS WEB PAGE TO CHECK OUT ALL OF THEIR GREAT GEAR

Woot Woot some one is going to be lucky!!! I'm going to order mine via these guys, plus I have two other friends wanting them as well.
I'm extremely impressed as to how well this Muster is coming together. Well done to you guys and the sponsors.

You and your mates hurry up and Grab your tickets and one of you guys could win one!!
going from the past raffles you may as well clear the shed and get the tools ready!! lol

Hahaha I wish!!! If I had a Lokka last weekend I would have blitzed it. Is that an Auto Lokka?? I suspect I'll have ALOT of competition this year.

I see a few guys have started buying tickets already!
great stuff guys, thanks for your support, as you know its all to raise money for the charity we are taking a poll on now and at this stage it looks like the "flying Doctors are a few votes up on "Beyond Blue"

More Great News!!!
Berrima Diesel have come on board and given a Plug n go throttle control (valued over $380) http://plugngo.com.au/ to be added to the prize pool for the Muster raffle as well as a host of goodies to be added into the show bags and for giveaways.

Boy if you haven't got tickets yet .... well what can I say. Why don't you get excited as well, the same as those that have bought tickets and make up your wish list from the fantastic prize pool available. Don't look at someone else's photo accepting a great prize have your photo taken. I'm in with a chance are you?

WayneD4T

The prizes just keep coming guys with a big thanks to our generous sponsors !!

we now have COOPER TIRES on board and they will be coming to the event in their COOPER TIRES D40.
They have kindly donated a $250 voucher for tyres and over $150 in apparel, like shirts, caps ect

Also Avenger have kicked in with Opposite Lock to up the gear they are giving and are adding
a set of STINGER HID Spotties with a full RRP at over $600

Grab your self a ticket for your chance to win some of this gear and help raise money for our chosen charity.

Its a great cause so grab some tickets today!!

Last edited:
I will be able to pick up some of the gear from Opposite Lock and from Avenger this week.
The spot lights have been shipped from Vic so they will be here around Tuesday.

we can add a $250 voucher from COOPER TIRES to the list along with COOPER T-shirts, Caps, and Jacket to our list of prises.

Thanks to COOPER TIRES for their support with the Muster.

Tickets!! Get your tickets here people!! Tickets !!

---------------------------------------------WIN------------------------------------------------------
a lokka , full set of shocks, $500 vouchers, hid spot lights, recovery packs and opposite locks new awning with led lighting, caps, shirts , jackets, $250 cooper tires voucher

===

The very generous folks at Redarc are supplying the Raffle with one of their in car 12v - 12v chargers, the BCDC1240.

If you have two batteries in your vehicle, you need one of these.

With all these great prizes, you have to be flamin' weird not buy at least one ticket!

Who's this ???

insanity-3.jpeg

a non raffle ticket buyer, that's who!

Look like some excellent prizes great work from the organizers and sponsors unfortunately i cant make it again if i knew someone from bathurst that was going i would buy a few tickets

Latest posts

Back