2014 Muster. Register Early & WIN!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siringo

Reaction score
Send in your Muster Registration form & payment before the end of August and get 2 Muster Raffle Tickets.

What can you win in the Muster Raffle I hear you ask. How about this......

From Zordo's 4WD Suspsension - A full set of shocks for your vehicle

From Tough Toys - 2 Seat Organisers & a Car Bra

From Forefront Industries - A Catch Can

From Ultimate Suspension - A $500.00 Gift Voucher

From Seldom Seen - A $500.00 voucher to spend on any of their Shocks

From Opposite Lock - 3M x 2.5M Awning with LED lighting, Recovery Packs & Discount Vouchers

But wait, we're hoping that's not all. We're expecting to receive even more prizes in the lead up to the Muster, some of which are real stunners!

FAQ's

Q - How much are tickets?
A - $5.00 each or 5 for $20.00

Q - When's the Raffle being drawn?
A - It's being drawn at the Muster.

Q - I'm not going to the Muster, can I buy tickets?
A - If you're not attending the Muster & want to buy tickets, you must arrange for someone at the Muster to choose your prize if your ticket is

drawn. You also need to arrange for your prize to be delivered to you. The Muster Committee will not arrange shipping.

Q - How do I buy tickets?
A - This is 3 step process, but don't worry it's quite simple.

Step 1 - Pay by EFT / Bank Transfer to: BSB 033-609 Acct 380702 - (use your forum nickname as payee / reference)
(Bank name - Westpac, Branch - Berwick VIC, Account Name - National Navara Muster)

Step 2 - Email [email protected] and tell us you've just purchased some tickets and give us your email address so we can email you

your ticket details.

Step 3 - We will email you your ticket details, print this email out so you have a copy of your tickets.

Last edited:
for early rego and your 2 FREE tickets in the raffle you need to have sent in your form by the end of the month.
Also in case you missed it, one of those FREE tickets could see you walking away with a brand new LOKKA from 4wd Systems

So come on fellas please support the Muster and our charity raffle we really want to make this the biggest Muster Yet so we need you guys because its all of you that will make it an really awesome weekend!!
we would also really love to see some members from other states attending, we already have a few and because its a long way for you there will be a prize for the one who clocks up the most KM's getting to the event.

3 more days until the free early bird tickets are finished! That's 76 hours (and a tiny bit) from now and counting - don't miss out!

Everyone who has registered already will automatically get 2 extra tickets (because some of you have already bought some tickets, don't sweat you're getting 2 more!).

Good stuff Jase, you are now in the running to take home this little beauty or one of our other prises.

Shaping up for a great weekend, we will have the guys from COOPERS TYRES coming along in their Cooper's D40, will be good to see how they have set that thing up.

---

Just paid right this minute, about to scan the forms and email them. Sadly just myself coming ATM.

Cheers Brad

Stoked your coming again mate, are you coming with the Kids and Mrs? the kids can bring their pushbikes for this one if they want or ifs you have room, pretty sure my young bloke will want his thrown in.

Sadly just myself coming ATM.

Cheers Brad

Hey brad
:hmmmm:Your daughter was having sooo much fun setting up the tent in the rain last year I cant believe she isn't coming again this year:dontknow:

Are we there yet

Last edited:
Hey brad :hmmmm:Your daughter was having sooo much fun setting up the tent in the rain last year I cant believe she isn't coming again this year:dontknow: Are we there yet
Have to laugh, she's getting more like her mother every day when it comes to camping. Still have hope the young bloke will come. He is very unpredictable, one minute camping is great "nek minute"..........

Cheers Brad

Back