Free lokka from 4wd systems

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathand22

Reaction score
Great news 4WD SYSTEMS are our latest MUSTER sponsor and have very generously donated a LOKKA for our Navara Muster charity raffle

So for your chance to WIN a LOKKA for your Navara just fill in a rego form HERE for two free tickets in our MONSTER MUSTER RAFFLE or follow the steps HERE to buy as many tickets as you want to win not only this great prize from 4WD SYTEMS but heaps of other prizes from all our other great sponsors.

Get to it guys and win this 4WD SYSTEMS LOKKA

Last edited:
Nathan deserves all the credit here
Great work mate
And a HUGE THANKS TO 4WD SYSTEMS
are we there yet

Hi Guys,
Even though I am unable to attend this year I still got my raffle tickets and have arranged with Gonzo to be my proxy to collect my anticipated winnings. (Every ones a winner until the wheel stops.) Now that a Lokka has been added to the prize pool I will have to alter my prize list.
Well done guys you have done a great job. Many thanks to our very generous sponsors for your support and faith in the Muster.

Cheers

WayneD4T

Make sure you explain exactly what you want him to get off the prize table mate, if he turns up with just a few stickers from the show bag you will know you've been robbed!! haha

If he rocks up to your place with a new awning bolted to the ute, riding on new suspension and a new LOKKA sitting on the seat something may of gone wrong with your wish list??:sarcastic:

Back