Saturday 10th April - Wombat State Forrest

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

equipt

Reaction score
Hay guys, I plan on heading up to Wombat State Forrest on Saturday 10th April, I have never been up there before. At the moment I am the only 1 going, I am going to see if a mate in his Rodeo can come along, but the more the merrier I say.
I am looking at leaving Ballarat at about Lunchtime, so should get to Wombat at about 12:45-1pm.
I am keen to meet up with anyone interested in comming along, if you have a prefered meeting point let me know.

Hay, just an update, I have also posted this trip idea on Team MudRhino :: Index
as well and there is a bit of intrest from the guys on there, so at this stage it looks as if this 1 will definatly be going ahead, if anyone is interested in meeting up let me know so I can get some numbers together.

Ok guys, just to let you know there are about 10 guys meeting in Deer Park at about 11 on the Saturday morning, I am leaving from Ballarat at about 12 to meet up with them somewhere on the edge of the Wombat state forrest. If anyone is interested in comming allong let me know.

Latest posts

Back