• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007-Subaru Impreza Luxury Long rego new tyres cd dvd player 18s leather sunroof

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

her.d22

Reaction score
Up for sale is my beloved 2007 Subaru Impreza luxury
2L
5 sp manual with dual range gears
AWD (All wheel drive)
ABS
Cruise control
Always filled with premium unleaded only
Log books with full service history
Full power options - mirrors, windows etc
Full Leather interior
Sunroof
Sony touch screen double din CD DVD player with usb and aux
4 out of 5 star ANCAP safety rating
Darkest legal tint on all windows
18 inch rims with tyres only 2 months old
Rego until next may 2015
Female owner
Straight body, white in colour
Carbon fiber grille and fog light covers - still have original ones if needed
Exhaust system with twin tips - a nice tone, not too loud
New leads, service only just done
130,000 original kms ( The average kms for this model is 110,000 - 180,000)
Nothing to spend.
Very regretful sale, I have had this car for 4 years and not once has it ever let me down. I would love to keep it but due to a change in needs I have put a deposit on a ute, so sadly it has to go.
I am the second owner and purchased the car from Col Crawford in Brookvale, Sydney. The car was traded in by a mature business man. I am very fussy so it has been well maintained. No money owing and never ever been in an accident. Insured for $17,030. Inspections and test drives welcome
Located on the Central Coast, NSW

Can't work out how to upload photos but can send some though a text message :)
$11,999 Or any decent offer. Need the money to mod my ute :)

uploadfromtaptalk1409521880127.jpg

take your time selling this great impreza as the used car market is definetly abit slow at the moment but it will come on strong again soon . i had an 06 impreza hatch luxury model with 80k on the clock and it was listed on car sales for quite a few months until the only interested person [ only caller ] bought it. these are a great vehicle and do hold good value in the used car market so hang on and don,t give it away at that price.

I'd actually love to keep it but I do really need the money to pay of the nav. I have two imprezas, they are great cars. Selling this one as its worth more. I have an 06 sedan also. The market definitely is slow. I've only just renewed insurance on it and its going to waste, that's $960+ I could put towards the nav. It really is a great car, I'm holding on to hope that it will find a new home with someone who will take care of her and love her as much as I do :)

Latest posts

Back