Buying New - Dealer Negotiations

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rufus

Reaction score
Hi, would like to see some drive away prices people have been getting OR prices people have been quoted after negotiating. Would give myself and others an idea as to how much we can negotiate.
I'm after a D22 STR but please list any model. cheers

i.e Model:
Year:
Discount (ABN, other):
Extras:
Dealership:
Drive away price:
Estimated total saving:

Thanks in advance!

09 D22 STR, white, no options

$33,490 on road

I could have got a cheaper price, but was given a very favourable trade figure on my D40, so it evened out (i actually got money back from the deal)

I just got my black 2010 STR for $32485 ($31990 + $495 for metallic paint) drive away at the end of the financial year. No options. This was with the ABN Holders discount

ABN price white 09 str new bull bar, tow bar, car mats, ute liner, full tank of fuel, soft tonnou cover 12 months rego, stamp duty. 35,000 drive away

Pick mine up next Friday . White No Options June 2010 Build, July 2010 Compliance, new spec with Bluetooth and 6 stack in dash CD, $31000.00 Drive away, 12 months rego in QLD (We have dearest rego). Nissan Have a campaign on now $31990.00 Drive away(Qld Price), So got a grand off. I reckon i might have been able to get another $500.00 off if i really tried, it was a battle though.

Regards
Greg

Will pick up our new D22 in couple of days !
$31000 driveaway (White). Smoked front deflector and soft tonneau included.

D22 st-r

Hi,

Just signed the paper work today. Melbourne.

White ST-R $28,990.00 drive away. inc blue tooth and 6 stacker.

Added factory alloy bull bar $1600
Key less entry $ 400
Tow Bar $500
Soft Tonneau $ 400

Walked out the door having paid about $31,500.00

They will bitch and moan but can guarantee that you can get one drive away for $28,990.00 with an ABN

Hi,

Key less entry $ 400
Tow Bar $500
Soft Tonneau $ 400

They will bitch and moan but can guarantee that you can get one drive away for $28,990.00 with an ABN

Excellent price mate, What month build is yours and does it have a Single Disc CD Or 6 Stacker?

Regards
Greg

Gee they're getting cheap.

I could afford a new one on finance. Already got an ABN. Hmm.

Don't do it!!

Aido is selling his, sure he'll do you a cash deal. Apparently his, is one of the finest D22 around.:big_smile:

question

Hi,

Key less entry $ 400
Tow Bar $500
Soft Tonneau $ 400

Great price. May I ask where you bought it from?

I am looking at buying one and have a quote 'drive away' i8ncluding tow bar and aluminium tray for $32,500.

Silly me has not asked the questions some of you guys have like the build date, etc. Thank f I found this forum. Some things I always foget to ask..shame its always the important ones ;)

Jason

Great price. May I ask where you bought it from?

I am looking at buying one and have a quote 'drive away' i8ncluding tow bar and aluminium tray for $32,500.

Silly me has not asked the questions some of you guys have like the build date, etc. Thank f I found this forum. Some things I always foget to ask..shame its always the important ones ;)

Jason

Hello Jason,

Have a look on Carsales. Plenty availiable now for under $29K Drive away...Dirt Cheap and good value imo. Wish i waited a couple of months.

Regards
Greg

2010 d22 str white manual diesel, bluetooth, 6 stack, steel bar,electronic rust unit, paint and fabric protection,tinted windows
$38500 drive away NO ABN
maitland nissan

Ok,

After being a right royal prick to the dealers I got:

2010 Nissan Navara D22 ST-R in White
Snorkel
Tub Liner
Soft Tonneau Cover
Roof Racks
Floor Mats
Nudge Bar
Cruise Control
Bonnet Protector
BFG Mud Terrains (x5) 275/70/R16

$33,800 Drive away (I have an ABN)

PS, its the Bluetooth Model.

Dealer: Ferntree Gully Nissan, speak to Adam.

Latest posts

Back