HARROP/EATON E-LOCKER up for grabs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathand22

Reaction score
LOOK WHO HAS COME ON BOARD TO HELP OUT!! HARROP

EVER WANTED ONE OF HARROP/EATONS SWEET E-LOCKERS FOR THE FRONT OR REAR OF YOUR NAV??

MAYBE YOU WANT BOTH FOR A FULLY LOCKED WEAPON??

HERE IS YOUR CHANCE!! look down to find out how

HARROP HAVE DONATED A $990 VOUCHER TO SPEND ON A HARROP/EATON ELOCKER OF YOUR CHOICE FOR A D22 OR D40 FRON OR REAR!!

DO YOUR SELF A FAVOUR AND CLICK ON THE LINK TO THEM AND CHECK OUT HOW AWESOME THE E-LOCKER IS AND ALL THE OTHER COOL STUFF HARROP HAVE ON OFFER

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE GET OVER TO THE MUSTER WEB SITE OR RAFFLE THREAD AND BUY SOME TICKETS.

YOU GOT TO BE IN IT TO WIN IT!!

========

Last edited:
I am amazed at the amount of sponsors you are bringing on board Nathan
Your dedication and persistence has assured us of a massive prize pool
All the committee are working hard, but you my friend outshine us all
well done mate

Hey Nath, do you reckon you could persuade them to donate a super charger for an LS1 and rig the raffle as so I win it. Lol

haha scotty!!

I tell you though If everyone clicks on the link to them and checks out all the awesome stuff they have and even buy stuff, next year we could have a super charger for you mate!

so get over to HARROP and check out their store

That place is man heaven, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm billet mmmmmmm alloy, mmmm oops sorry i will stop dribbling now.

Hmmmm e-Lock for the rear, already auto Locking the front. Hmmm may buy more tickets. Yes, yes more tickets.

Awesome prize hey?

I will be trying to get it myself, you have seen first hand how well the E-LOCKER works in my ute.

I would love to have a matching one in the front.

TWIN LOCKED MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

LOKKA IN THE FRONT
E-LOCKER IN THE BACK

now that would make for a weapon

Will certainly be buying a few raffle tickets for the e-locker now
Now that I ordered my front LOKKA

GEOFF

"GO THE V6's''

LOKKA IN THE FRONT
E-LOCKER IN THE BACK

now that would make for a weapon

Will certainly be buying a few raffle tickets for the e-locker now
Now that I ordered my front LOKKA

GEOFF

"GO THE V6's''

For sure mate, it would climb just about anything.

Click on the link in my Signature and check out the vids on the bottom of the page.

I love my rear E-Locker works so good.

Nathan, you still have to pay out another $600 after the voucher to buy the e-locker ?

Nathan, you still have to pay out another $600 after the voucher to buy the e-locker ?

that would depend on front or back, if its the rear you will only need around $400

front around $600

which is a awesome situation really, when can you buy a HARROP/EATON E-LOCKER for that price, you are basically getting a $1000 discount!! not bad for a $5 raffle ticket hey?

===

Last edited:
Got to agree with you there Nath. Sure is a good start in convincing the misses to spend the other $400.

Haha Just had a look at the Eaton website, gives me ideas ones the misses wouldn't like. I have ever even looked at their website before good stuff.

Haha Just had a look at the Eaton website, gives me ideas ones the misses wouldn't like. I have ever even looked at their website before good stuff.

Yeah mate that place has plenty of good bits and if you like some go fast stuff hey have all that to as well as all the 4by stuff.

Thats why scotty was looking at the super charger for his V8 NavRol :3gears:

for anyone that hasnt had a look Click on the HARROP link in my signature to go to the shop and check it out

==

Just been on the Eaton website, looks good.
I like the look of the braided brake lines, will probably give them a call.

Just been on the Eaton website, looks good.
I like the look of the braided brake lines, will probably give them a call.

Them and the E-locker, I would to have the D22 twin locked just to see how good she would go against that Ranger.

Latest posts

Back