Vic to wombeyan caves / muster

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathand22

Reaction score
Hi guys I have notice we have a few guys coming from south of the boarder for the Navara Muster and was thinking maybe you guys could do a trip over the High country and into Jindabyne camp a night at somewhere like Thredbo @ The Diggings camp ground or up at Guthega, both sit right on the spectacular Thredbo river and then convoy onto the Caves for the Muster??

Just a suggestion, any of you guys thinking on making a trip out of the drive?

Last edited:
Wish I knew about this muster sooner so I could get time off! I probably coulda got a decent d22 convoy from SA, which could've met up with the vics.

Definitely feel it's going to be a lengthy, contagious illness. Better go straight in to quarantine *cough* lol

I can only deduce by your symptoms that you will require adequate recovery time, of a minimum 5 days, you will see the full effect of you illness in around 57 day 6 hours and 47 minutes from this moment. I recommend taking 1 day off previous to this deadline then 3 days of rest then taking an extra day to ensure full recovery.
Do you concur???.
Or you could just put the foot down and refuse to work.

I can only deduce by your symptoms that you will require adequate recovery time, of a minimum 5 days, you will see the full effect of you illness in around 57 day 6 hours and 47 minutes from this moment. I recommend taking 1 day off previous to this deadline then 3 days of rest then taking an extra day to ensure full recovery.
Do you concur???.
Or you could just put the foot down and refuse to work.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA losing my shit! I like your thinking onemofo I most definitely agree with all of the above

Any one going to the muster that lives near Kayabram Vic?? I want to use the beer economy for a pick up of bash plates.

Latest posts

Back