QLD to WOMBEYAN CAVES

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathand22

Reaction score
Hey guys just thought i would start a thread for all the guys intending on coming down to the Muster at WOMBEYAN CAVES NSW.

I know we have a few members coming and it would be great to see a bit of a group trip organised.

Last year Old Tony , Sparra, LLadnar, and myself all met up about half way and then convoyed to Janowen Hills and it really made the trip.

Would love to see a big group of you guys rock up together.

Gonzo!! what do ya recon mate? can you get it rockin for you cane toads or what :ha:

Well It's a bit of a drive From Brisbane .

So I plan on doing in two parts ! I would be keen to hear from any other Queenslanders that are traveling down . I have plans to leave from my work ,In Ipswich on the Thursday at noon.
And hopefully travel till I guess 8 or 8.30 depending on how I'm feeling . Stop preferably at a free camp site or road house , grab some Sleep for a few hour and then continue on from about sun up hopefully making it there mid morning . But I'm flexible and haven't got to excited planning the trip just yet and it would be nice to have some company or at least someone to talk to besides truckies on the UHF.

Only till you get to the mother land, your holding most the gear so I'm sure you will be well protected.

Sorry gonzo. But my car getting a work out this year. Hopefully by the end of the year it will be kitted out an finished.. And out of no where i need a new tail gate haha..

image-2522288879.jpg

Dam tree.. Ball joint bolt snapped in uca( superior was good about it an replaced it) std uca in. Getting adjustables, bigger air box, 4" s/s smorkel, remap, catch can in, 35" muds on the cards. Sliders an rear bar .An rear locker from the raffle hahaha

Ha Ha Steve at the last moment I may join.Little Cassie is playing in an orchestra on the violin after all her problems I feel I need to be there with the tissues.
Hj

Right then ! Went shopping for supplies tonight 4 cartons of beer . Steak sausages eggs done !

Are we there yet ? :D

You spent too much on food steve
Priorities mate priorities

I'm still keeping an eye out for specials . You never know when you could run out of beer , It happened to me last year an be buggered if I'm driving into town in the middle of the night again :D

I'm still keeping an eye out for specials . You never know when you could run out of beer , It happened to me last year an be buggered if I'm driving into town in the middle of the night again :D

didn't you mean......"I am not hunting around for a sober driver to take me to town for more beer...again''

Naa...he will be way too pissed
And its not a ford.....its an FPV
We are more commonly referred to as "pilots" ......:ha:....:thefinger:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back