Where the hell do you plug a boost gauge into the thing???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAD D40

Reaction score
Hey all
Got a boost gauge I know a gauge wont increase the psi but as a member of todays youth stupid things entertain me and I wanna know what boost im running.
but all the lines I found are vaccum lines there are no lines coming out on the boost side of turbo has anyone else had the same crazy idea of installing one of these gauges and could hopefully help me on where to plug it in??

And on top has anyhone else notices all the restrictions in the air intake lines??? there are more corridors in the air box than Geelong Hospital and other useless shit weighing it down and restricting valueble air movement all through the intake lines.. I reckon theres a 20kw increase min in that dept.

you will need to weld/tap inlet piping, preferably after the IC. there are a few adapters which you can fit onto the rubber joins which saves welding.

you will need to weld/tap inlet piping, preferably after the IC. there are a few adapters which you can fit onto the rubber joins which saves welding.

What Tweake says...or..........buy a Scangauge and you can look at all sorts of things and boost is just one of these. The Scangauge is talk about quite a bit on this forum and on Clubfrontier_International - it just plugs straight into the OBD port.

You don't need to weld anything mate. Just take off the grill and you will see on the drivers side of the intercooler (after intercooler) a sensor with a rubber tube coming off it and pluging into the end tank on the intercooler.

Your boost gauge probably came with a tee piece so just cut this line and tee into it for the gauge.

If you are still not sure yell out and I will try to explain better.

ok cheers mate ill have a look the gauge they sent sticks at 10 pound the needle hits the rim cheap china shit. Ill let you know how i go sounds pretty straight forward

Latest posts

Back