The D23 is coming... And Ironman 4x4 are ready!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironman 4x4

2014 Muster Sponsor
Reaction score
The very first new Nissan Navara D23 NP300 complete with an Ironman 4x4 raised height suspension kit.

Ironman 4x4 have been in Thailand this week developing and testing the newest suspension upgrade to enter the lineup.

We will offer an extensive selection of springs and shock absorbers, including the newly released Foam Cell Pro, our primary focus is an improvement to the ride quality whilst also providing a raised height up to 40mm over original.

We will have complete suspension kits in stock and available before the Navara`s Australian release in early 2015.

So far Ironman 4x4 developed and tested suspension for the leaf sprung D23, the coil rear end has not been released anywhere as yet, but we are looking forward to it!

Kristian our suspension Products Director commented on the overall suspension design that, “the front end is loosely based on the D40, there are a few changes. The rear end is all new, still an old school concept, and possibly a step backwards in terms of function and robustness (comparing to the D40) but time will tell.”

Well done!, 3 tonne plus on the rear and 200kg ball weight will test those coils.

We haven't yet had an opportunity to develop anything for the coil rear D23 as they haven't been released anywhere yet. Needless to say though, we'll be straight onto them once they are released!

Cheers,

Matt
Ironman 4x4

drum brake rear end...... its 2015 Nissan, get real
Renault 2.5 twin turbo wound up to its limits when a cummins engine was avaliable
FAIL Nissan
but good work getting the upgraded suspension ready so quickly ironman

I totally agree with Spara04, but Matt how about being a sponsor for the Navara muster?. Heaps of members use your gear and you will have strong support from many members.

I totally agree with Spara04, but Matt how about being a sponsor for the Navara muster?. Heaps of members use your gear and you will have strong support from many members.

Looking into it at the moment mate. I passed the info onto our National Sales Manager - as he'd be the one to make the final decision. I'll follow up with him again now :D

Cheers,

Matt
Ironman 4x4

excellent!, out of your control but a big favour for the muster.

:D alright, word on the street is we'll help you guys out with a few of our new products to raffle off :D

Unfortunately as it falls on Cup Weekend (in VIC) I'd be unfair for us to take a staff member away from their public holidays, but hopefully in future years (especially if in VIC) myself or another staff member - or even one of our distributors may join in for the event itself.

Anyways, I'll get in contact with Sparra about this and the details about how we can get you guys the products :D

Cheers,

Matt
Ironman 4x4

Looks really good, although it looks as though that thing is just as low, if not lower, through the guts as the D40. :( Don't think I will be going after a new navara any time soon.

Good work on getting the Ironman gear sussed though - I rate my Ironman gear on my D40.

I rate there gear also, love there bash plates
Bashplates on the drawing board for the D23?

Engine & Transmission $396 mate.
The fuel tank plate is a separate purchase at $185

If you have an angles chassis cross brace then the transmission plate wont fit though.

Cheers,

Matt
Ironman 4x4

Good work Ironman.
But Nissan look like they have just copied the d40 undercarriage.. same upper control arm issues and alignment too I am guessing. And rear drums well maybe its not very quick like its Nissan designer's......

Good work Ironman.
But Nissan look like they have just copied the d40 undercarriage.. same upper control arm issues and alignment too I am guessing. And rear drums well maybe its not very quick like its Nissan designer's......

Thanks 4 naving,

Nissan hasn't done a straight copy, but there are a lot of similarities, especially at the front end. So yes there is likely to be control arm and alignment issues if lifting beyond 35-40mm (same as the D40).

Latest posts

Back