Wheeny Creek (Gees Arm South Trail)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is this? Never heard of it before. I'm possible but it's a the bosses birthday so maybe hard to fit both in.

I would like to do that trail, the hill climb looks like fun.

If i dont end up going down the snow this weekend i will be keen to meet up.

Sorry boys haven't been on the site for a few hrs.
Gees arm south trail is the track that comes off colmeroy rd.
I have done it once years ago and haven't been there for a while.
I'll post a link showing it on the map.

Let me know if any1 is keen. If not enough interest I might go on the zig zag trip on Sunday that's being organised instead.

Im pretty sure i will be out for this weekend, but if you want to post pone it for a week or two i will be in for sure.

So where do we want to meet and who is keen? I was thinking the servo with Oporto across from the airbase at Richmond and is there are any coming from the north they can meet us as wheeny creek campsite abt 30mins after that.

What do you guys reckon? Should be a good day out.

Put me down as a maybe. If it was Sunday I'd definitely be in just gotta see if I can't juggle some stuff around.

So where do we want to meet and who is keen? I was thinking the servo with Oporto across from the airbase at Richmond and is there are any coming from the north they can meet us as wheeny creek campsite abt 30mins after that.

What do you guys reckon? Should be a good day out.

Sounds good to me
What time do you want to meet there

Latest posts

Back