wiring diagram?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timbo1

Reaction score
hi
I just got me a 92 terrano turbo diesel. solid car but a few things electrical aren't working. would anyone have a wiring diagram as everything is in japanese

Welcome to the forum, Timbo.

I've got a few D21 manuals and one supplemental manual covers the 1992 model. It's 33Mb in size, not too sure where I got it from but if your email provider doesn't mind a file that big, I can send it to you. It does have some electrical information in it, but you might also want the previous manual (1990 original manual, 140Mb).

I tried sending it to you and got this response:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software. A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed: (address removed) SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:(address removed) SIZE=47303989: host asav.iinet.net.au [203.59.218.120]: 552 size limit exceededTry the link in this post - it still seems to work.

bugger,
sorry it took a while to get back to you I'm still learning to navigate this forum.

try (address removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd try that link that I posted, you're guaranteed to get the file. I can't send files through gmail of more than 25Mb anyway, so I discovered, and I don't want to load up Dylan's server too much - especially when you can click and have the file!

Latest posts

Back