Beginner 4wd tracks Central Coast, NSW

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

her.d22

Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone know of any Central Coast tracks suitable for beginners?
I have a 2012 d22 its only stock at this stage with AT's.

Lake Mac area would be alright too.

Cheers!

šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

There are heaps up this way
Try west wallsend or killingworth
Most weekends see these tracks busy so there is always someone to help you out
Or wait for our next local run

Between the highway and Seal Rocks there's also a state forest, plenty of exploring to be done and always a few seperate tracks to choose from all ranging in difficultly .

Between the highway and Seal Rocks there's also a state forest, plenty of exploring to be done and always a few seperate tracks to choose from all ranging in difficultly .
Oh good! We are going to Seal rocks again in Feb so I'll test those ones out :)
The road to get to Seal rocks where it drops off the sealed road is virtually a 4WD trail haha It was shocking. Lucky I don't have a lowered car with low profiles anymore!

All round? What types of terrain is that for? Mud and sandy or?

Sand you might need to go on the lower end, just be careful, going to low you can roll a tyre off the bead of the rim, that's worse case. Watch a couple of videos or better yet meet up with a couple of people of here from up your way and go out for a drive with them, it's the best way to learn and if you get stuck you have people to help get you out. It's what I did, I went for a drive with about ten other people of here, and I learnt a bit and being on stock tyres and stock suspension I got stuck once, but the other blokes gave my ute a gentle snatch and I was going again.

Sand you might need to go on the lower end, just be careful, going to low you can roll a tyre off the bead of the rim, that's worse case. Watch a couple of videos or better yet meet up with a couple of people of here from up your way and go out for a drive with them, it's the best way to learn and if you get stuck you have people to help get you out. It's what I did, I went for a drive with about ten other people of here, and I learnt a bit and being on stock tyres and stock suspension I got stuck once, but the other blokes gave my ute a gentle snatch and I was going again.
Sounds good! I'll be keen for the next meet up :)

I could be keen for a lake mac beginners run. My ute is the same as yours. Ats and stock suspension. C'mon mr Sparra you keen to show some newbies what they can do.

Also blacksmiths beach or stocko are fun.

I could be keen for a lake mac beginners run. My ute is the same as yours. Ats and stock suspension. C'mon mr Sparra you keen to show some newbies what they can do.

Also blacksmiths beach or stocko are fun.
Sweet! any more takers??

Another good spot that's good for getting to know what your fourby can do is the training ground at Freeman's waterhole (lake Mac) it's got a good mix of obstacles from easy beginner stuff to comp truck stuff I used to go out there all the time when I first started to fourby. When I got the d22 I took it out there a couple of times and had no dramas (it's a 2012 like yours) and that was on the crappy bridgestones u get as standard. I'd be happy to show u around there, I don't need much of an excuse to go for a wheel hahaha
Cheers Deano

Latest posts

Back