HALLOWEEN at the MUSTER

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathand22

Reaction score
Hey guys Tony just pointed out it will be HALLOWEEN at the MUSTER so the kids can bring some costumes and do a bit of trick or treating around the Camp.
The committee may also have a little surprise for the little ones as well.

So bring some goodies for the kids or they might play some tricks on you??? tent ropes are easy to undo :rofl2:

feel free to bring some decos and anything else you think the kids would like to make the friday night a bit of fun for them.

Not coming then! :bootyshake:

Come on!! Come as the bearded lady. I read somewhere u had a beard. Or was that your friend?? Can't remember hahaha you can bring you camo baby and take duck faced selfies. Hahaha I crack me up...I crack me up a lot.
Ill dress up and knock on tents if anyone is handing out cans.

Last edited:
Come on!! Come as the bearded lady. I read so where u had a beard. Or was that your friend?? Can't remember hahaha you can bring you camo baby and take suck faced selfies. Hahaha I crack me up...I crack me up a lot.
Ill dress up and knock on tents if anyone is handing out cans.

Ahahahaaha! Na I'm not coming lol

and steve we are not allowed to ask the ladies about there hair, i got me in trouble b4
Guess I better go punish myself......again

and steve we are not allowed to ask the ladies about there hair, i got me in trouble b4
Guess I better go punish myself......again
Haven't got many more opportunities for that before the snip, have you....?

Too soon...?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back