Sunnnniessss

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mardy232

Reaction score
Am buying some sunnies, and need to know, Which brand sunnies are plain black anddddd have a positive offset, I know king do a variation which has a red line around the rim, CSA's version is plain, anymore, also, noob question, why does everyone only have centre caps on the 2 front wheels and not the rear, In photos marketing the sunnies I've seen they have a silver centre on front and rear wheels, however in every pic I've seen people only seem to have the front 2 wheels with the centre caps.... . . cheers

Im not to big on the red lip.. . just saying

Attachments

• TERRA%20black%20angled%2013n-600x600.jpg
    TERRA%20black%20angled%2013n-600x600.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 100
only ever heard of minus to zero offsets for navara's. anything positive, you will end up with more of the wheel outside the guards instead of inside. that's the way i read the offset calculators on the net.
patrol's, cruisers etc may get away with a positive offset

Are you sure, after reseaching the how to fit XX size wheel in this forums, most of the guy were saying + offset wheels are the way to go for minimal scrubbing

Positive offset puts the rim further to the inside of the car, negative offset puts it more to the outside...

cheers Bods for clearing that up, I will have to look into them Nuckin Futs, I actually ordered some sunnies Friday the tyre shop owner asked what wheels I want on my MT Atz P3s I sai just some sunnies, he said no worries and mentioned something about king, from what ive seen the only king steelies ive seen are the Terras which have a red lip, Ill give him a call and tell him to change either to the CSA or Dynamic brand, because it wasn't explained to me the wheels would have a red lip, lol D22 by the way!

Last edited:
im running kings rims. they area a +20 offset in 16x8. sit near flush with the gaurd. I found kings were the easiest to balance over other brands. these were recommended from various 4wd shops as to be best in biz

RustyNav09, Are your wheels the king Terras, if not what are they?? they don't appear to have a red lip in your garage photos. cheers

Back