Adelaide 4wd show 24, 25, 26 Oct

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navtruckchic

Reaction score
Sooooo it's the Adelaide 4wd show this weekend! Who's going??
I'm keen and I've got a smallish Wishlist and can't wait to get some ideas for the d22.

That doesn't sound fun!!
I've been working and not going out or anything so I have heaps saved! This could be dangerous lol

So much stuff lol
Light bar, new headlights, steal back step, seat covers. I also wanna get some ideas on rims and general 4by set ups. There's just so much I can still do to it Gah

Good list!!! The list will never end....somtimes the money does tho...(sadface) P.S dont ever move if you can help it

Ye I'm getting that... People will say to me have u done this? And then bam new item is added to my list haha
Ye I don't plan on living where I am forever. I wanna buy land in the sticks lol

I'm planning to go on Sunday. Hopefully i can check out most of the available bullbar's & make a decision!

I'm planning to go on Sunday. Hopefully i can check out most of the available bullbar's & make a decision!

Awesome!! Have u narrowed it down to any particular bars or your not sure at all?? I always wanted an ARB deluxe bar but wasn't sure if I wanted to colour code or not and I did in the end and it looks so good!

Yeah ive been thinking about it for a while & have a few ideas.
Firstly it's for protection because i do a lot of early morning fishing trips down yorkes when the roos are active.
I have a white d40 & think the white ARB deluxe bars look awesome on them.
But i also think the chrome loop colour coded MCC bar would suit with the chrome grill.
On the other hand though, just black always looks tough on white.
I also like how snuggly the TJM bars fit & think for clearance one of these would be great.
As you can see im very undecided. ..lol

Yeah ive been thinking about it for a while & have a few ideas.
Firstly it's for protection because i do a lot of early morning fishing trips down yorkes when the roos are active.
I have a white d40 & think the white ARB deluxe bars look awesome on them.
But i also think the chrome loop colour coded MCC bar would suit with the chrome grill.
On the other hand though, just black always looks tough on white.
I also like how snuggly the TJM bars fit & think for clearance one of these would be great.
As you can see im very undecided. ..lol

Hahaha u sound like me!!! I'm just as indecisive!!
First of all go for the bar that suits your needs the most and u have to love it as well coz they aren't cheap and let's face it our navs have to look good.
I've only had mine for 9 months and do heaps of country trips but I haven't hit a roo so I'm not sure how the ARB bar holds up.

The White on white looks wikid but I'm a little bias lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414154466.816378.jpg

Speaking of yorkes ^^^ that was taken at wallaroo

Ha ha... your rigg looks great!
Yeah its a tough call, i think id be happy with either of the options i mentioned but ive just got to decide...........

Thanks!!! I think so too!!
Ye I feel for ya, decisions suck lol what ever u do don't let people tell u what to put on your nav!! So many of my mates tried to tell me what bar to get

Yeah i hear ya! So many of my mates keep telling me to get the xrox bar.
Yes it looks good, but it doesnt suit what i need.

Xrox bar is a look good bar not a it will protect your car when a roo hits u on the front at the side lol. Personally I think they got lazy and only built half a bar lol

Xrox bar is a look good bar not a it will protect your car when a roo hits u on the front at the side lol. Personally I think they got lazy and only built half a bar lol
That's why you gotta have as many lights as mine so you can see them coming...

Hahaahah

But the question in Gordy, is it an ugly day or stunner day in Adelaide today?

Every time I use to run into Adelaide it was almost like their was a roster on! No mixing.

Agreed!! Have you purchased anything yet? Few pics of the show would be cool for those people stuck at home......

Back