• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2010 ST-X D40 140KW Auto

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxbat

Reaction score
Hi, I am selling my D40 as I want to buy another house. I have been to a dealer to trade it in on a another car for my wife but we were offered pittence for it. It has done just under 80,000K's and had all servicings. The vehicle is in great condition except for the dent.
It is fitted with:
Colour coded ARB Bar with a 12,000 elec winch, a twin rear wheel carrier, a 50 litre aux tank, false floor with drawer and fridge slide in the tub, aux battery and isolator, bash plates, 2 inch lift, auto locker in the front, compressor, rear view camera, colour coded canopy, carputer with touch screen, LED light bar and dual 9" headrest DVD players, roof rack, UHF, rear park sensors. Asking $25,000 for a quick sale if anyone is interested. P.M. me for more photo's to those in my garage. Ph: 0418880228.
Cheers. Foxy

P.S. I'll throw in the original rear bumper and tow bar and the dent in the rear quarter panel for free.

SOLD.

Thanks to all those who looked.

Last edited:
2010 ST-X D40 140KW Auto - SOLD

Thanks to all those who looked.

Foxy

Latest posts

Back