• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted D40 canopy and nudge bar, suit Thai duel cab

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Camo, was going to pm you but your inbox is full.

Are you able to send me the genuine nissan part no so I can check if it's compatible.

Also does it come with all the mounting brackets?
How much you chasing$$ ?

Your about 5 hrs from me but I may have a couple of different options in picking it up.

Cheers Rhys

Just deleted some of my inbox..better now.i can have a look in the morning re the part numbers and im sure i can did up the brackets.open to offers as i have cut a hole in it directly behind the numberplate recess.plate covers it tho.it was done for a winch i fitted behind it

Hi Camo,

Your inbox is still not accepting PM's.

Would you take $75 for the nudge bar?
If you could send me the part no. and confirm that all brackets etc are there.

Then we can work something out.

Cheers Rhys

Dam inbox isnt big enough!! Yep $75 is a deal if you pick it up.ill go and grab a pic and some part number for ya..it came dealer fitted on my king cab so if you have a thai built ute..it will fit.

O.k bar looks good but ive got some missing brackets.ive used them in a previous project.the chassis mounts are there..but missing the crush tubes.one support tube isnt there as it broke..and 2 L shaped brackets are not there also.missing parts can be easely fabed tho. uploadfromtaptalk1417851240301.jpg

Hi Camo,

I think I will give it a miss as its going to be a bit of a hassle to have it picked up and then the added time of fabbing/finding all the missing brackets.

Thanks for your help.

Latest posts

Back