• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted D-22 TOW BAR

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonney

Reaction score
Wanted D-22 TOW BAR [ FOUND ]

as mentioned i am wanting a used tow bar to suit my 2013 D22 /STR. FOUND A BAR.

Last edited:
Hey Jonny, where abouts are you located. I'm looking to sell mine soon, it's in perfect nick but it's on a 2009 model (not sure if it fits properly or not being a shorter tub than yours). I'm at the Sunshine Coast in Queensland.

i've got one of a d21, good chance it might fit. d21/d22 are almost identical.
give me the measurement between the chassis rails, centre to centre

Hey Jonny, where abouts are you located. I'm looking to sell mine soon, it's in perfect nick but it's on a 2009 model (not sure if it fits properly or not being a shorter tub than yours). I'm at the Sunshine Coast in Queensland.
i live at currimundi but its no probs to drive somewhere around the sunny coast to buy this bar from you. i would say the 09 would be the same as the 13 model D-22.

i live at currimundi but its no probs to drive somewhere around the sunny coast to buy this bar from you. i would say the 09 would be the same as the 13 model D-22.
Hey mate, I'm at Maroochydore.

I have been wanting to change my towbar to one from a dx model as I am going to remove the rear chrome step on my Nav and the standard st-r tow bar will sit too low then.

I haven't found a dx one yet but could still sell the st-r tow bar, but wouldn't be for a week or two as I may need to use it a couple times in the near future... How soon are you wanting one?

I have been wanting to change my towbar to one from a dx model as I am going to remove the rear chrome step on my Nav and the standard st-r tow bar will sit too low then.

I haven't found a dx one yet but could still sell the st-r tow bar, but wouldn't be for a week or two as I may need to use it a couple times in the near future... How soon are you wanting one?
That's why I changed mine to mount from the top of the chassis. Still not quite as high as a dx one, but a good 3 inches higher than the standard str one...

i would buy this off you as soon as possible, so let me know when your ready. there is a D-40 tow bar for sale on this forum by the way. [ or was ]

i would buy this off you as soon as possible, so let me know when your ready. there is a D-40 tow bar for sale on this forum by the way. [ or was ]
Hey mate, not sure if my PM to you worked or not, I'm using the tapatalk app and it sometimes plays up. Anyway, I am keen to sell my towbar asap cause I have found a suitable dx bar. $200 if you're still interested.

Cheers

Brad

its a darn shame your bar would fit being so close to home . i might get onto the wreckers hotline on the coast and see what pops up. many thanks for your help Brad.

Latest posts

Back