• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

for sale Vic eastern suburbs 3.8 stacer tinnie with 15 hp johnson outboard

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-mal-

Reaction score
I have for sale my 3.8 St stacer tinnie for sale with 15 HP Johnson and redco trailer.
Trailer currently has ford 215/65R14 wheels/tyres, tows great on the hwy, also has small wheels for shallow launching.
This is a near complete package deal.
LED nav lights, bilge pump, 12v socket, GPS fish finder combo, all run through a fused switch panel. Current battery and charger would last me two days without a top up with an over night session.
One padded swivel seat currently in the drivers position, removable false floor with two flush fit tie down points used for the eski, tail light board, movable storage/drink compartment, front hatch for easy access to anchors and helps keep ropes out of the way. Three life jackets, three anchors sand mud and reef, bailing bucket, V sheet a, and mirror, four fishing rod holders, outboard two stroke oil, gear case oil, second set of old spark plugs and old water pump impeller.
Trailer was serviced last year with some bolts and pins being replaced, engine was serviced last year with a new water pump and gear case oil, 20 or 25 LT fuel tank with priming line. Assortment of ropes and engine water muffs for cleaning and servicing.

Contact lock on 0424 929 303 for any information or inspections.$2800 ONO

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/lily...rop-3-8m-stacer-tinnie-15h-johnson/1063740669

Last edited:
Hey everyone, hope the lead up to Christmas is going well for everyone. I was hoping people could give me a realistic opinion on the value of the boat package I'm selling. I haven't really had as much interest as I thought I would, maybe I should have put it on sooner so it wasn't so close to Christmas.

Thanks in advance

Hey everyone, hope the lead up to Christmas is going well for everyone. I was hoping people could give me a realistic opinion on the value of the boat package I'm selling. I haven't really had as much interest as I thought I would, maybe I should have put it on sooner so it wasn't so close to Christmas.

Thanks in advance
try here mal good boat site
http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

Latest posts

Back