• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB D22 Tub - White

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozzi

Reaction score
Hi guys,
My gf managed to damage my tub pretty good in the driveway. Apparently the gate jumped out at her :confused2: Lol.
Anyway. Looking for a polar white long D22 tub in vgc. Will pick up from pretty much anywhere in Vic and will pay cash for a good one.
Cheers

Hi guys,

My gf managed to damage my tub pretty good in the driveway. Apparently the gate jumped out at her :confused2: Lol.

Anyway. Looking for a polar white long D22 tub in vgc. Will pick up from pretty much anywhere in Vic and will pay cash for a good one.

Cheers

Probably goes without saying but I see them pretty often on eBay / gumtree for 150 - 250 depending on condition.

Probably goes without saying but I see them pretty often on eBay / gumtree for 150 - 250 depending on condition.

Yeah thanks Scott, I've been trawling gumtree, ebay, facebook. Haven't found any lately in Vic other than wreckers and they want way too much for em. Just hoping someone on the forum might be converting to a tray.
Cheers

Previously there were recommendations to contact the mobes that install trays on new vehicles. the claim was that they all came out with tubs and these were not wanted after a tray was fitted.

Caveat, no idea if it is true.
SWMBO backed ours into a tree, but not enough damage to get agreement to get a tray fitted.

Thanks Terry. I should have looked up tray installers first. Apparently some of them have so many they practically give them away. I did just find one the other day, it's in good condition just been sat out in the weather a while and needs a good tidy up. Ordered some Raptor Liner to do the tub with too :laugh:

Latest posts

Back