After an aftermarket dump pipe for a d22 3l TD

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndrewD

Reaction score
I am in the process of buying a 2.5" exhaust system for my d22. However, the supplier can't source just an aftermarket dump pipe for a d22 3l td. He usually cleans out the factory dump pipe. But when I asked him if he could source an after market dump pipe he got back to me and said he would have to buy a whole kit at a higher price than what he can supply it to me for which doesn't help. Does anyone know where I can get one?

where abouts are you?
theres a few companies that sell over the net. i think eng-tek has gone way over price. theres afew threads on exhaust, have a search.

Hi Tweak'e, I'm in Narrabri NSW. I will be getting the exhaust from Tamworth.

Cheers

Haha,

These guys have to be out of their minds (ENG-TEK)

ENG-TEK

Who is seriously going to pay $918 for just a dump pipe with Cat? How do they justify that sort of price tag for the dump? The Cat I can understand, but the pipe????? :no:

DJ

its actually $676.50 (yd25) and $572 for ZD30, but still thats a big increase from when i got mine. it puts it well out of the reach of kiwi's who want to get under the tax limit.

Last edited:
Try Scotts Rods 07 38120266 they are in Ipswitch qld, They should be able to freight one to you
I got mine from him & I'm happy with it.

Cheers
Hootie

I can't remember, it was a while ago. I know it was a nice price compared to some of the big name guy's I got quotes from. Two blokes I work with put me onto them after geting their Patrol exhaust's done.

Hootie

Latest posts

Back