2015 Muster Location & Date

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old.Tony

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
As announced at the 2014 Muster and here after we got back, the 2015 muster will be held at Emu Creek Extreme Retreat from 29th October to 1st November, 2015.

Yet again, it'll be Halloween so you've plenty of time for your kids to organise their outfits. I know Halloween isn't an Australian event, but the kids seem to love it (might have something to do with the sweets but I could be wrong).

I'll update this post with more information as time goes on, to make it easy to find.

Last edited:
Hi Guys, I will try my best to come along this time as it is fairly close to home :)

Bugger ! That's a week after my daughters wedding . My wife informed me I'm having a week off prior .

I'll be overseas, going to travel though South East Asia for 5 weeks. Hopefully next year.

As announced at the 2014 Muster and here after we got back, the 2015 muster will be held at Emu Creek Extreme Retreat from 29th October to 1st November, 2015.

Yet again, it'll be Halloween so you've plenty of time for your kids to organise their outfits. I know Halloween isn't an Australian event, but the kids seem to love it (might have something to do with the sweets but I could be wrong).

I'll update this post with more information as time goes on, to make it easy to find.

wheres Emu creek ??

Never been to a muster but they sound like a great event! would be good to meet a few fellow navara owners. will stay tuned for more updates.

Latest posts

Back