• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: D22 towbar (no rear step)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuckstasy

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just after a towbar for my 2013 dual cab STR D22 with tub. I'm removing the rear step, so after one designed for no rear step/trayback to increase clearance. Wiring harness + tongue would be a bonus. I'm located in Sydney and am ready to pickup ASAP.

Cheers
Charlie

if you have no luck here try Ebay as they have a few t/ bars complete with tongues . a harness will cost you $70 [ new ] Ebay.

I'm in Adelaide and the tongue on mine is a little stuck. Hope u find one close to home!

I can build you one of these

Attachments

• image-3733697238.jpg
    image-3733697238.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 68
Thanks for the replies guys. I actually started off on eBay... All of the used ones available seem to suit rear bars with a step, which is quite low for offroading. There are some new ones available but just not worth the extra money IMO as there is no added functionality over used aside from aesthetics.

Thanks scottybobcat - I was looking into step/towbars and would absolutely love one but it's completely out of the budget atm. If you have a used towbar, could you pls pm me with price and inclusions? Cheers

Back