cb radio under dash

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbblitz

Reaction score
hi im just wondering where do i mount a cb radio under the dash (drivers side) , is there a mounting bracket or anything?

i got a 2009 nissan navara st-r

I doubt you'll find any mounting brackets under the dash there might be something you can screw the bracket that came with the unit to but i think you'll find space is an issue putting it under there

yeah its a gme 3320? i think.. brand new its the one where everything is in the hand peice.

its tiny and unit itself

hi - I put head unit under passanger front seat as at the time I wanted the extra space near the factory stereo. It did alow me to put the hand set anywhere near steering wheel that I felt was a comfrtable reach and not in road of anything else.

There looks to be a bit of space in my 06 behind the plastic facing bottom left of the steering column, but you'd have to mod up your own bracket. Could possible mount the head unit there?? Put up a pic when its done mate :)

i have mounted my cb under the dash on the lhs of steering column making a small bracket and the hand peace mounted in the knee cut on on the lhs side of column neat job and out of site but easy to get too. i wouldn't recomend mounting under seat or near the floor due to the fact of water entry if you do any water crossings

Latest posts

Back