Who likes kebabs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the ones from Thomastown kebab house, or whatever they're calling themselves now, High St and Central Ave Thomastown. I'm not a fan of pita bread kebabs and the ones from there are on turkish bread like a sandwich. It's what I use as a benchmark.

Oh and the best ones on the Gold Coast for me were from the shop on the corner of Palm Beach Ave and the GC Highway at Palm Beach, but they still don't hold a candle to the ones from Thomo.

Never tried a Kebab until about 6 months ago.

I like em.

More so usually eat American junk food whwn I am the go.

Dave.

Prefer souvalaki.
And the best ones are the ones I make on a sunday afternoon. Lamb gyros over coals mmmmmmm. Keeps the garage warm in winter too!
Otherwise the best ones are on Brunswick rd.
Lambs on Lygon used to be the best but have gone downhill in recent years.
Not a fan of Kebab with that turkish bread though.

I'm droooooooling all over the key board. Now I'm craving garlic sauce, but the boss say's Tuna pasta's on the menu tonight : (

Here you go Jase. Not Gyros but was just as good with spuds in foil that went in a bit later, a few greens and some gravy.
Just as good on sandwiches the next day too. The smokey flavour of spit roasted lamb really comes though the next day when its cold.
Neighbours hate me because you can smell it a block away when its on the go!
Jan2010203Standarde-mailview.jpg

i think they are called yiros if you go to a greek place, and kebab at a turkish shop. wars have prob been fought over em!

I belive the best kababs are the doner kababs in turkish meaning (rotating kabab) are the best because they are made from mince meat and spices so you don't get the fat and grissel which you do in the steak type kababs. If they removed the fat and grissel so you don't get the kinder suprises they would be as good, end of thought

Love em, bloody hungry now.
My favourites are the Turkish ones too, Turkish would have to be my favourite food. Puts hairs on yr back too

kebabs

I love kebabs with extra garlic

Best kebab in perth is at Kebab kitchen in Warnbro(rockingham)

Best kebabin darwin is at a turkish joint on knuckey st city

Basky

Latest posts

Back