Nissan parts Finder

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPR

Reaction score
Is there a web page that u can go into a parts catalogue to order oem parts for your NAVARA ? I'm chasing a alternator pully.

Dont think so. They want you to go to the dealership and wait 33,978.12 years while they cant find it on their system, even though you just gave them a part number...
Tried to buy a window catch for a nissan van once... A year later they rang up and said they now found it. I told them van had worn out and went to scrappie in the mean time LOL

Is there a web page that u can go into a parts catalogue to order oem parts for your NAVARA ? I'm chasing a alternator pully.

To find a part number what you want is Nissan FAST, with the AR catalogue. But there are no online catalog based ordering services in Australia.

If your car was built before 06/2013, you can PM me the specs (engine build country and build date mainly) and I can look it up for you, and then you can google that part number to see if it's available anywhere.

Last edited:
Back