• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nissan d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

storm83

Reaction score
expressions of interest!
looking to offload my d22 but unsure of what i would and should be expecting! it is 2010 with a very low 68000km on it with full service history.
thousands of dollars spent on all top end parts. very tidy ute for its age not even one supermarket dent any ideas on what i should be asking
will be sold with rwc and six month rego
pls look at my signiture or garage for build info:blingbling:

not looking to take anything off the car other then the plates open to ideas but not insults
View attachment 19736

Last edited:
ok so my garage was looking pretty sad, so i uploaded some pics of the big girl, when i took it out on the weekend this is how she sits now!

getting abit old on the ttoth but i say around $15k would be a ballpark figure. sometimes alot of offroad extras added equals the car has had some off road use even though its no doubt in a good looking state.

5 years old & done 68 000 km? That's practically brand new to me! As far as off road accessories go I spose it depends whether a prospective buyer is after shopping trolley or a tractor. I dare say if someone is looking for a capable off road vehicle that they are intending to take bush, they will not be too put off by some previous off road history as long as there is no evidence of blatant abuse and the vehicle is well maintained/serviced. By purchasing something already decked out with a few goodies for a reasonable price, they can save some time and a few dollars. Just my 2 cents.

Most of the mods are only 12months old and that's only the second time it's been off road as I'm very time deprived from work. G I was a bit off in what I thought it would be worth I think it can just sit around in the shed and I'll buy something new again before I could justifie $15000 but thanks for the imput anyways

getting abit old on the ttoth but i say around $15k would be a ballpark figure. sometimes alot of offroad extras added equals the car has had some off road use even though its no doubt in a good looking state.
Mate if I could have found a d22 in that good condition with all those accessories for $15000 when I was looking 4 months ago I would have been over the moon. I was looking at 3-5 year old models and couldn't find many for less than $17000 and that was completely standard. Most of the near perfect condition ones in that age bracket (still standard) were more like $19000 and ones with a few accessories were $20000-22000.
I ended up getting one of the $19000 ones, 5 years old, 70000k's, stock, but in absolute as new condition with great service history, was happy with that and am loving the car.

as we all know with any brand new motor vehicle, as soon as it leaves the sale yard with its new owner, several thousands of dollars are lost . say the vehicle cost 20k you leave the yard and re sell it back for 15k or so.
a friend bought a new Holden and wanted to sell it back after only one week of use, he was offered $9k less than what he paid . so don,t think you can make a profit from a basic chinese or such motor vehicle cause it just won,t happen.

like I said for any thing less then 22 It can sit in the shed ! Not out to make a profit ! If I was I would be chasing a lot more then that as I have recipets for over $15000 on top of the $34900 from The dealer after looking at others for sale 15 is seriously under valued in my eyes. I get ya point as this isn't the first car I sold thanks for you input but

Last edited:
Am I really being unrealistic honesty ? The whole point of these tread was to see what it's really worth ? I'm trying to way up weather I should sell or not ! Or just put up with it and run it into the ground. It's a Great ute just to small for a growing family . I don't have to sell it just don't want to give it away but

Mate. I think you just need to wait for the right buyer. It's tough when Nissan ran the same yr model at $27990. ( what I paid). This is why mine is going into the ground.

Put it for sale for what ever your happy to sell it for and what is it worth to you mate. That. Right person will come along knowing what you have and snap it up. I had a boat i sold 6 months ago i was told i would not get 7 grand for it. So i advertised it and waited and waited then sold it for 7500 lol

Latest posts

Back