water leaking just behind passenger front wheel

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tickin

Reaction score
Hi all,
just picked up my new navara and loving it, but have noticed that there is quite a bit of water that drips out just behind the front passenger side wheel? anyone have any idea what it might be?

thanks
ben

Aircon - discharge pipe thing too short and poorly installed.
There was a post around here about that along with a fix - I think Jason had something to do with it.
Thats if it is dripping inside the vehicle.
If it is outside then it is the Aircon condensor doing what it does.

Last edited:
seemed like a bit too much for aircon though... happy if thats all it is but just seemed like more than normal

yep most likely aircon..my passenger floor was totally soaked...sooo pissed off...extended the aircon drip and no dramas since.

seemed like a bit too much for aircon though... happy if thats all it is but just seemed like more than normal

i reckon i had about 2L of water...obviously over time, most of the water was soaked in the floor insulate...surprisingly didnt stink out the car

Aircon - discharge pipe thing too short and poorly installed.
There was a post around here about that along with a fix - I think Jason had something to do with it.
Thats if it is dripping inside the vehicle.
If it is outside then it is the Aircon condensor doing what it does.

Wasn't me Aido, I don't drive one of those hairdresser's utes :p

I've got a mid to late build 09 hairdresser's ute and haven't had the problem. I believe the person who first brought it up here was Matt and he's got an earlier 09 build. Going by other later 09's I've seen I thought they had fixed the problem with the short pipe but maybe they've run out of longer pipe lengths on the assembly line again.

Yeah mine does it, mine a late 08 build. I better fix it before it rusts up my hairdressing scissors lol.

thanks for the replies guys..
pretty sure there isnt any water inside the cab.. its just the amount that is leaking out onto the ground that was a worry..

Some cars are worse than others and at times water can be a bit like oil, a little bit on a flat surface can spread a long way making it look worse than it is. When you start needing to decide back stroke or breath stroke across the garage floor then I'd start being concerned.

Spraying water on peoples heads is pretty much the normal for hair cuts these days so maybe it's a new feature for us lucky ones.

yeah but typical of you D22 drivers you just use it to dribble on the ground :p

Haha, thats from too many rear end entries.... ah i mean contacts....from you stx mobile salons,
it affects the prostate eventually.
Problem is sometimes on the bumpy roads it hits the deck and gives a nasty gravel rash,
oh well cant complain, they say size matters.

Back