Looking for D22 STR In Perth

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stockstandard

Reaction score
Hey guys

New to the forum, but have been trawling around on this site and have found some great stuff to read up on about the rig i am looking at. I am chasing a D22 STR, 04 - 06 model and based on what my insurance is going to pay out my ute that was completely flooded i will have around 25k to play with.

I have searched around on carsales and autotrader and have seen a few that are probably just out of price range. Basically i was wondering if the price range i have is realistic, being that this is the isolated state and prices seem to be pretty spenno comapred to other states, and also to see if anyone on the forum has something up for sale. Looking forward to finding something and doing some treks with some WA members in teh not to distant future.

Cheers guys

Christian

Rockingham Ford had a 2003 ST-R w/Snorkle, Bullbar, tray liner, more things I can't remember going for $23k, not exactly what you were after but worth looking at.

Saw that there last week, not sure if it's still there, just give them a call.

Cheers for that mate......Rocko is a decent mission for a look.....there are a couple i have seen around in that price range. Some have a decent amount of kms on them, but could be worth a look

Howdy Stockstandard, i think if you are able to keep looking for a while something will come up. i bought my 2003 ST-R last year for $19k. it was advertised for $23k, you just need to go in hard and offer them something to start the negotiations. i offered $18 to start with. Good luck.

Hey guys

Ended up grabbing myself a White 2005 STR Dual cab.....got it for 24k and it has around 105,000 kms on it......higher kms than i would have liked, but it has log books for it and the thing drives really well. few chips here and there, paint rubbed away in the tray a little bit, left rear window not winding down, but its nothing i cant sort out. Will be picking it up soon, so hopefully get out and about in perth soon.

Back