STX 550 90000k Service

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekka

Reaction score
Currently travelling thru NT, at Uluru at the moment, and will need 90,000k service done in the next few weeks before heading to WA. Can anyone recommend Nissan dealers in Alice Springs or Darwin to get the service done.

Gday Ekka sorry i didnt see you post earlier where did you get your service done and who did it. I have had a few services done in Darwin by nissan and would not recommend them. Last trip i miscalculated where i would be for the 20,000 service on my stx550. I did some research and had NT Solutions Stuart hwy do the service and did a great job and ordered the correct oil and happy with the cost a fraction of Darwin nissan.

Had service done by Peter Kiddle Nissan in Alice Springs. All good no surprises and no problems. Now overdue for 100,00k service. Booked into Nissan dealer at Geraldton WA next week.

I rang my local dealer in Adelaide today to book my 80000k service, after receiving quotes from other well respected workshops that came in cheaper. Told the dealer this and they claim that only nissan dealersips have the right equipment to recalibrate the fuel pressure etc after doing a service and claim that no other work shop can do this, leading to increased fuel comsumption. I have the feeling this is nonsense. ANyone else heard anything similar?

Latest posts

Back