• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

D22 zd30 gearbox

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcb

Reaction score
Trying to chase down a 2006 3lt d22 gearbox mine is making some new sounds that are sounding reasonably terminal.

Last edited:
I only have 4th gear that is not making a squealing clunking sound and I am not sure if it is worth the money to repair but I am open to advice

Only 4th. I'd say you have done the input to main shaft bearing. Mine did it as well but was making horrible noise when driving

Did you repair or replace? And was it a difficult job I am a builder not a mechanic but I can work google ok

I rebuilt it. I had never done one but it wasn't to bad. The shafts cost me around $450-$500 plus a full bearing kit and 1st to 4th syncros. You need tools tho like press pullers ect. Exchange box might be the go i have a spare one here id sell ya but freight will kill it.
Mine all up was about $1600 in parts all up with shafts bearing kit seals and clutch.

Latest posts

Back