• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WA: 2005 D22 Navara _$20000 ONO

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scarecrow

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm selling my 2005 D22 Nissan Navara, I've owned the car since 2008 and she's taken me across the country and up and down the state and never faulted me! Comes with full logbook service history, 6 285/75/16 Cooper ST tyres, low kms, recovery gear, tow ball and the following:

List of upgrades:
2" Tough Dog Lift
Locking Canopy
Rear drawer system (with Fridge Slide)
Dual batteries
Rear bar with dual swingarms
Sliders
Cruise control
Snorkel
Lightforce Genesis HIDs + Top Mounted IPF spot lights
UHF
Upgraded stereo with rear speakers and sub
Interior LED Lights

The not so good:
Few scratches that to be expected of a 4x4
One of the HID internal ballasts has blown as far as I can tell
I have a rear light for the back but haven't wired it up

I'm happy to talk / send more photos with any serious buyers and can arrange a time for you to look at the car or for any mechanical inspections at your cost (I'll take it off the price if you buy it).

Gumtree:http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/leeming/cars-vans-utes/2005-nissan-navara-d22-str/1075528502?ref=ais

Wicket looking nav, to anyone looking at buying, mines set up in a similar way(excluding the twin wheel carrier) and Im over 300000ks with out drama. Ive got nothing to do with this seller but Im starting to really appreciate the d22 Ive got, just seems to keep going without drama. ps, give me your wheel carrier!

Latest posts

Back