V9X ECU tuning

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dzlndust

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking at getting the ECU tuned on my 550.
I'm hoping to find out if anyone has had this done and what sort of results they achieved?
I'm not expecting too much on the fuel side of things around town but hoping that the tune and a new exhaust will improve the fuel economy a bit when towing.
Cheers,

In WA you have United fuel injection(Redcliffe), Gturbo (Balcatta) or there is a mob called ECU west (Port Kennedy). There are a few other small names getting around but Im not sure on what they offer. ECU remapping is still in its early days so not many companys are offering it yet

Cheers

Dyl

Check out diesel power unlimited facebook page. They've tuned an STX 550 and dyno'd at 180rwkw!

Agritune on face book does them. A few messages and he says around the 180kw at rear wheels is expected. He has a dealer net work as well.

I got my 550 remapped at a ecu west dealer in Toowoomba and gained bout 20 klw and fuel bout 1 litre per 100 better. Really depends on what driving you do to how much better on fuel it will be cause they pump more fuel in so if your driving in the city may use slightly more. Mine was only remap no exhaust

Cheers for the info guys.
I'm leaning toward ECU west to do mine.
Already had the exhaust done and put a bigger tank in so this is the last step. I tow a boat with mine a fair bit so hoping that it might help a little with fuel consumption while under tow but only time will tell.

Latest posts

Back