May long weekend @ LCMP

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yakka

Reaction score
I'm heading back up to 'Cruiser for the Mayday comps this long weekend. If anyones interested in coming along or meeting up while we're there, let me know.......

Is that the expo weekend? I've heard it can get a bit rough up there on that weekend. Be careful mate.

Yeah this weekend Gonzo.

However........ I have to cancel, had to go for a ride the the ambulance with my little fella last night. He's got sever case of croop and went blue on us! Scarey shit..... So, once again I have to pull out..... He's in no state to be camping in a cold tent unfortunatelty, and we were all really looking forward to it aswell!

Lets just hope it doesn't get too cold too quick so we can get another family camp in before winter takes hold.

Yeah this weekend Gonzo.

However........ I have to cancel, had to go for a ride the the ambulance with my little fella last night. He's got sever case of croop and went blue on us! Scarey shit..... So, once again I have to pull out..... He's in no state to be camping in a cold tent unfortunatelty, and we were all really looking forward to it aswell!

Lets just hope it doesn't get too cold too quick so we can get another family camp in before winter takes hold.

I hope he is ok mate, I have had a few of those hospital trips, ours didnt go blue though, that would have scared the crap out of you!

Mate I know how that is. Had the same probs with my son. But that was 20 years ago.
Hope he's feeling better soon. But I'm still going up !!:big_smile:

Mate I know how that is. Had the same probs with my son. But that was 20 years ago.
Hope he's feeling better soon. But I'm still going up !!:big_smile:

Jelous..... thats all I can come up with Gonzo........

Max is doing ok now, thanks for your wishes guys. Still not quite in camping form though! May be doing a day trip to The Springs instead. I haven't been there yet so it will be a bit of a recon trip to sus out camp sites etc. Anyone been there? Will have to wait and see what my other mates are up to.

Jelous..... thats all I can come up with Gonzo........

Max is doing ok now, thanks for your wishes guys. Still not quite in camping form though! May be doing a day trip to The Springs instead. I haven't been there yet so it will be a bit of a recon trip to sus out camp sites etc. Anyone been there? Will have to wait and see what my other mates are up to.

:no: Jelous ? Well Dont Be ...... My Wifes A..Hole Brother Lobbed up From Tassie
And that buggered all my plans..

Still went wheeling at Ripley in my daughters Vitara... Didn't go to plan
Bangged up the Bumper.. Now I have to paint it again. Oh well !!!

Latest posts

Back