NP300 Sat Nav Features

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DesertHucker

Reaction score
Not much information around on these units.
Nissan's web page is very poor with information.

What features does the sat nav have?
I read somewhere that it is capable of playing pandora from a smart phone, this is all the information i can find.

No list of features anywhere.

Dose it play DVD's, Mp3, usb media?

What can it do?

My Np300 in Perth waiting for the work body to be built and fitted another 6 weeks away already been 3 weeks.

Petty it does not support iPhone.
Looks good interested to see how well it integrates with the dash and instrument cluster.
Would love to have the rear camera on while driving.

I just got the Alpine in. Very happy with it! the price is a little on the tall side but at the end of the day I paid the same for the bull bar and I haven't used it once yet and I use the Sat Nav every day :) . I am happy with the install as well. It is alot better than the ARBY install for the Bullbar. It looks like they made the apprentice chew the front bar off with his teeth. I can turn the factory camera on while I am driving which is good. I have an Iphone Desert Hucker and It works with the unit. I will get some pics up this weekend If I can work out how.

Does it display on the centre console?
My stock unit reset twice on the way to perth. Froze for 2 hours stopped the car turned off still frozen. Came good at Tammin. And worked the rest of the trip.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back