Interior storage

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

09 STR

Reaction score
Ok i've owned my Nav for about two weeks and made the following observations.
Child restraints are now sorted.Stoopid that they aren't in it from new!
Happy with fuel economy 630 k's out of a tank.Its only got 11000 k's on the clock so i guess it'll only get better as she loosens up.Filled up as soon as the fuel light came on so probably got maybe another 50 to go?
Nice enough to drive round town.Bit of a pain in stupid undersized shopping centre carparks but not a whole lot worse than my xr6 falc.
My only gripe is the lack of any decent storage to put crap in.
Back seats out as its got two kids seats.
Been thinking bout a roof mounted console.Has anyone got any recommendations for a good one.

Yeah just got off that site.They look alright.I wonder if they bolt up as easily as they say they do.If i had a dollar for everything i've ever had to fit to a car that says straight forward bolt on or universal fit then i wouldn't have to be panel beating anymore!

Hi All

I am thing of putting a roof console in as well for an extra uhf radio.Have being looking at both of these dept of interiors and 4wdinteriors overhead consoles, have not made a choice yet

Shane

You could always try under seat storage from a Frontier
This is mine
IMG_0043.jpg

Thats a D40 though, the D22's dont have the room to do that under the rear seats, the seat pad is hard down on the floor, also if you have kids seats you cant lift the seat base up anyway

Nah I was taking that pic for some Navara owners on ClubFrontier so the Vegimite was to show it was in a Navara not a Frontier

Sorry didnt think of yours being a D22

been chasing cars at the racetrack all day so suffering brain fade lol

I found the same thing, where do you stick things?????

Anyway, theres a couple of mobs around who do roof consoles, I've been looking at these for a while,

Car Consoles & 4WD Storage Drawers - Department of the Interior - overhead consoles, roof consoles, custom built consoles, 4WD interiors, storage systems, vehicle consoles, radio console, dashboard pod, four wheel drive.

They have a few different storage ideas, might be worth a look.

Hoo Roo
gday mate
i haveone of these in my Nav and am very happy with it.up htere is my UHF and the eyeball lights are great at night.good place to stash all the rego papers etc,cheers.

:victory: Thanks for the info. They look like a quality product, quite a few options that can be included as well. Even get it delivered with a UHF already fitted, nice.

Now, just need money, need money, need money,:big_smile:

Latest posts

Back