Np300 suv

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPMC

Reaction score
Not sure if it's been mentioned here yet or not (search function couldn't find it) but Nissan are building an SUV on the D23 chassis to match against the ford and holden ones.

I have also read that Nissan AU isn't sure if they will bother importing it as they already have a large line up of SUV's but I think it offers something better seen the Pathfinder has gone soft and expensive with the gas guzzling petrol

Nissan-Navara-SUV-0.jpg

Nissan-Navara-SUV-rendering-2.jpg

Last edited:
I like it, doubt we will get it for a while. the NP300 looks better in an SUV form than it does in ute form

so effectively they are bring back the original terrano.
they went from the navara platform to the patrol platform, now bringing it back.
nissan are slowly learning.

It is coming early 17 as the Y61 will be killed off due to emissions and safety changes. NP300 wagon will replace it as the off road diesel Nissan desperately need.

Its pencilled as a replacement to the armada in the USA. They are still running the d40 architecture with the frontier and armada until the end of 2016.

Latest posts

Back