Injectors replacement

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longy509

Reaction score
HI im just wondering when D40 owners are replacing there diesel injectors i have 120 000kms on mine and i have been running a chip for 100 000kms of that also is there much work involved in changing them myself. I am only asking as i was talking to another D40 owner the other day and the said theirs are due to be replaced soon at 130 000kms

HI im just wondering when D40 owners are replacing there diesel injectors i have 120 000kms on mine and i have been running a chip for 100 000kms of that also is there much work involved in changing them myself. I am only asking as i was talking to another D40 owner the other day and the said theirs are due to be replaced soon at 130 000kms

Sounds pretty silly, I know of D40's with 320,000ks that still go great with original injectors.

If it aint broke.......

Thanks that's good to know, but does anyone know if there is any set time/kilometer frame when they should be changed i also have another mate who melted his pistons or something caused by a leaking injectors mind you it was a Hilux LOL

Latest posts

Back