550 reset ECU

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekka

Reaction score
Has anyone reset their ECU for the V9x engine?
Have tried the normal D40 procedure many times but cannot get the engine light to start flashing and go into reset mode. Is there a different procedure for the 550?
If I disconnect the battery will it affect the codes for the door keys? I expect to lose all the radio presets but will it affect anything else?
Fuel economy is down to under 400k per tank after massive winds on the Nullabor towing our van and does not seem to be coming down after 4 tank fills.

I've seen the poms discuss this on the UK forum, there is no battery disconection procedure the ecu retains the previous data still. Apparantly it has to be done by the dealer or there is a certain scan guage capable of doing it. This is second hand info though.

Thanks happy John, good info as dealer did a relearn last year after it seemed to be a bit fuel hungry. Have finally got a few days with not as much wind and fuel consumption is slowly improving still over a 1000k from home and then next service will be due. Will get it reset then.

Latest posts

Back